Research has shown that if you have a happy workforce, your business performance will improve.
At The HR Consultancy we understand that relationships with employees don’t always go as smoothly as employers would like and it often seems easier to ignore these employee issues, rather than dealing with it.
Addressing Employee Issues
However, the best way for any business to manage this is to address issues as soon as they arise to prevent matters escalating. This employee development can be achieved by using Expert HR Consultancy Services.
A quick resolution is beneficial to both you and the employee.
Common Issues Include:
- Management of Probation
- Disciplinary Action
- Absence and Timekeeping
- Performance Issues
- Bullying and Harassment
- Grievances and Concerns
- Team Performance and Objective Setting
- Induction Crisis
All of These Can Be Serious Problems for Your Business.
It is vital to resolve them to save time and money, as well as to enhance team morale.
To ensure you maintain a positive relationship with your team, we can help to put an effective process in place to prevent employee problems.
- Expert advice and support on appropriate procedures and processes to follow.
- Attendance at meetings, including note taking and providing proactive guidance.
- Follow-up letters and documentation.
- Independent investigations and recommendations where appropriate.
- Help and advice with all work related contracts of employment
- Support and attendance at the hearing and appeal stages.
- Workshops to combat Induction Crisis for New Employees.