Businesses change and this is where Policy Development comes into play.
As your business grows and develops, it is important to ensure that you have the right employee policies in place to be able to manage it effectively.
Policy Development can include tasks such as booking holidays, managing sickness, discipline and grievance issues, training agreements, appraisal and succession planning.
Policy Development Services
To ensure your policies are right for your business, we offer the following services:
- Review of current policies to ensure compliance and relevance to the aims of the business
- Developing policies from scratch – from one policy through to an employee handbook
- Implementation of the policies and training of your managers and staff
Develop an Employee Handbook
An Employee Handbook is a useful tool for promoting your company’s values to your employees, as well as making sure they are aware of all your company HR policies.
We will work with you to put in place the right HR Policies and Procedures; which will include developing a full handbook.
Policy Development Options Available
As a company, you will want to ensure your employees abide by certain policies. Here at The HR Consultancy, we have expertise in Policy Development and below you will see a selection of the policies with which we have helped our clients:
- Absence management
- Alcohol and drugs
- Dress code
- Equal opportunities/diversity
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Pay policy
- Social Media & Internet
- Training and employment
- Working time
- Workplace stress
To complement your Employee Development Plan Handbook, we provide a comprehensive guide to managing and implementing employee policies and procedures including checking eligibility to work in the UK, managing probation, holiday booking, dealing with training requests, managing sickness, organising employment contracts and much more.
All of our policies and procedures are provided with a full set of documentation and an easy to use set of templates; we can also train you how to use them.
We can provide support with:
- Induction plans and processes
- Development of job descriptions
- Appraisal, development and performance management processes and procedures
- Pay and reward strategy
- Individual templates tailored for managing your people in the workplace